It’s almost here! The Trailwest first annual Summerfest will take place on August 31st from 11:00am-4:00pm. We’ve planned a fun a event for you to come out, have fun and meet your neighbours.
Here are all the awesome activities we have planned:
- Bouncy castle and slide
- Live music provided by local band Touchstone
- Carnival games (duck pond, shoot-to-win, bean bag toss and more)
- Face painting
- Cotton Candy
- BBQ (hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chips and pop)
Also, don’t miss the 1 hour show from Ray’s Reptiles starting at 1:00!
Check out the article about our event in the Kanata Kourier-Standard!
All proceeds for this event will be going towards the Trailwest Community Association. We were thinking it would be nice to save our pennies and build an out building near the skating rink for putting on skates and holding equipment. As always we are open to suggestions on how to use the money raised for good in our community.
Thank you so much to all of our sponsors for making this day possible. Hopefully we get some beautiful weather!
- Real Canadian Superstore - All food and supplies for BBQ
- Brian Karam
- Neil Morrison Fencing
- The UPS Store
- Tara Scharf – Realtor, Royal LePage