The Trailwest Community Sale at the Kristina Kiss Rink will be on June 24th from 8:00am to 1:00pm!
After the success of last year, the Community Association has decided to organize a Community Sale at the Kristina Kiss Rink. Of course, anyone who would like to do their own sale in their driveways is welcome to do so!
Please contact Anna Wilk to register at the rink, email@example.com. If you bring your own table, the cost is free. However, if you would like us to rent you a table, the cost is $10, which covers the rental of the table as well as delivery and pick up. Payment will need to be submitted to Anna by June 20th.
The event will be well advertised around the neighbourhood with signage as well as online.
As an added bonus, we’ve arranged for The Diabetes Clothes Line to come by between 1:00pm and 3:00pm to pick up any items you would like to donate.
Here are some guidelines for the pick up:
- No large pieces of furniture will be picked up
- It is recommended to bring photos of large pieces and arrange for people to view at your home – alternatively, you will have to arrange to bring them to the rink and return them to your home if they do not sell
- All items need to be bagged and/or in boxes in order to be picked up – we will try to have some boxes and bags available, however please bring your own as well
Clothes Line happily accepts the following items and more:
- Gently used clothing
- All cloth-based items
- Sleeping bags
- Belts and ties
- Small household items such as kitchenware, pots & pans, tools, blenders, etc. (Please note that small household items are not accepted at our Clothesline drop boxes)
- Small electronics such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, iPods, digital cameras, gaming consoles, PDAs (Please note that electronics are not accepted at our Clothesline drop boxes)
If you have any questions, please call Patrick at Diabetes Clothes Line at 613-746-4633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.